Recently, the Ohio Hospital Association released a member resource with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the Ohio Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP), its related hospital free care requirement and Ohio Medicaid DSH Program Audits. The FAQ is available as an MS Word download here: HCAP-July-2013-FAQ-Updates
- Feds short insurers $2.5 billion on exchange plan losses
- All signs point to value-based care: Are you ready?
- Consumer reporting agencies’ reforms start to take shape
- Identity thieves posing as debt collectors cause uptick in scams in Ohio
- Here are 30 of the most important and engaging stories about ICD-10.
Sort News by Category
- Employers turn to health startup to screen low-wage workers October 5, 2015A confluence of three Obamacare attributes has strengthened 4-year-old BeneStream's ability to score financing from investors and land new clients.
- Legislation languishes as rural hospitals struggle October 3, 2015Critical-access hospitals' ongoing financial woes are being compounded by Medicare cuts imposed by sequestration and the failure of most rural states to expand Medicaid, and there's little prospect of legislative or regulatory relief in sight.
- Provider Interest in Alternative Pay Models Growing: CMS October 6, 2015Oct. 6—A Medicare leader countered growing concerns about hesitancy among providers to embrace value-based payment models by reporting stronger-than-expected provider interest in the program’s newest payment models.
- ACA Insurers Garner $2.5 Billion Less than Expected from Risk Corridors October 5, 2015Oct. 5—A program designed to bolster insurers in the public marketplaces will pay even less than insurers had been anticipating.