Recently, the Ohio Hospital Association released a member resource with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the Ohio Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP), its related hospital free care requirement and Ohio Medicaid DSH Program Audits. The FAQ is available as an MS Word download here: HCAP-July-2013-FAQ-Updates
- Lisa Hagee Joins FCI/RevCare Team in Newly Created V.P. Role
- Aetna pulling back from ObamaCare in blow to health law
- Large-Employer Health Benefit Costs Expected to Increase: NBGH Study
- U.S. Court in D.C. Gives Hospitals Another Shot at Medicare Bad Debt Reimbursement
- CMS will propose rule to modify Obamacare risk adjustment program
Sort News by Category
- Health center conference will focus on getting right mix of providers August 20, 2016Speakers such as Dr. Karen DeSalvo, HHS' acting assistant secretary of health, will discuss how innovative care models such as patient-centered medical homes will drive which types of healthcare professionals are most needed to serve the clinics'...
- Should ACA risk adjustment be more like Medicare Advantage? August 20, 2016Not-for-profit co-ops and other small health plans have been the leading critics of risk adjustment. Now, Aetna is right behind them.
- ACA Marketplace Stability Draws Hospital Concerns August 26, 2016Aug. 26—The nation’s largest hospital advocacy organization joined other groups this week in urging “swift action to stabilize” the government-run health insurance marketplaces.
- ACA Provider Network Tool Cut to Six States August 25, 2016Aug. 25—A previously announced national tool to determine provider network breadth in Healthcare.gov plans will be downsized, a recent Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) bulletin announced.