Recently, the Ohio Hospital Association released a member resource with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the Ohio Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP), its related hospital free care requirement and Ohio Medicaid DSH Program Audits. The FAQ is available as an MS Word download here: HCAP-July-2013-FAQ-Updates
- ACA International Files Joint Brief in D.C. Circuit Challenging TCPA Order
- PULSE: What to do when your Data Security Policies Need a Checkup
- CMS may impose minimum provider-network standards for ACA plans
- First Mandatory Bundled Payment Program to Start in April
- OIG to Focus on Hospital Finances in 2016
Sort News by Category
- Video: Highmark CEO says Pittsburgh's sharp elbows spur innovation November 29, 2015Will Highmark and UPMC ever bury the hatchet? David Holmberg, CEO of Pittsburgh-based health insurer and integrated delivery system Highmark Health, weighs in on its fierce battle with UPMC for the region's healthcare market.
- Louisiana election could boost Medicaid expansion in other states November 28, 2015The recent election of a Democratic governor in Louisiana who is committed to expanding Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act has given hope to hospitals and other advocacy groups that back expansion of coverage to low-income adults in the 20...
- Delay Urged in Proposed Lab Cuts, Fines November 25, 2015Nov. 25—Medicare needs to delay the implementation of changes in pay rates for laboratory services, along with new penalties for noncompliance, to prevent widespread closures of hospital- and physician practice-based labs, according to providers and their advocates.
- Network Adequacy Rules Proposed for 2017 ACA Plans November 23, 2015Nov. 23—Insurance plans sold on the government-run marketplaces in 2017 would have to meet network adequacy requirements, according to recently proposed changes.